As we have already highlighted in a previous post, we believe the ongoing Coronacircus is ultimately meant to provoke civil uprisings, and to thus destroy (what remains of) our Western civil and democratic institutions. We understand such a revolution seems tempting to all those who are (the authors of this website chief among them) disgusted by the corruption, lies, depravity and fraud. However we also realize such collective movements, when directed at a domestic enemy, have rarely (if ever) led to more liberty.
In this post we will start by summarizing the new provocations we have noticed in these past few weeks; that is, instances where we feel the underlying goal is to elicit rage, and to further the central planners’ goal of bloody uprisings. We will then be proposing an alternative to collective uprising and revolution; something we feel would be more effective in bringing about positive change.
In this section we will be presenting recent news stories that we believe serve the agenda of agitation: they are meant to elicit anger and rage. To be clear, we are not necessarily doubting the veracity of these reports, and indeed in many cases that veracity is established. We are however asking our readers to consider, whenever a known propaganda outlet is reporting something, to ask:
- Who is telling me this?
- Why are they telling me this?
- Why are they telling me this now?
One other thing: we are not denying that a nonzero amount of people – let’s call them domesticated humans – will swallow these news reports as is, on the first degree, without questioning anything; these are people too weak, cowardly and conformist to have an original/individual thought or emotion. They have fully delegated their mind, senses, discernment and conscience to the State (or whatever other herd); they are slaves by very definition.
These humans do exist, however we think their proportion is much smaller than what we are led to believe. And ultimately, they are powerless, they are not actors of any change; propagandists call them “useful idiots”, give them a loudspeaker, and use them to alienate the silent majority. Keep in mind you don’t even need to alienate a majority of people to cause an uprising, but merely a significant minority.
Without further ado, here is a non-exhaustive list of recent provocations.
- In this video, a top WHO official (Dr Michael Ryan, Executive Director of the organization’s Health Emergencies Program) claims the coronavirus is now being transmitted “in the household, at family level“. He argues we “now need to go and look in families to find those people who may be sick, and remove them, and isolate them in a safe and dignified manner“. This has been making the rounds on social media, and has been covered by many propaganda outlets.
- The movie “One World: Together at Home“. How can one reconcile the fact that central planners are fully aware of the rising skepticism towards globalization, while at the same time coming out, in the middle of a debilitating lockdown, with a movie repeating ad nauseam the ideas of “global citizen”, “one world”, “new world”, “mega-corporations are our friends”, etc? Indeed it is utterly caricatural. It’s not going to convince anyone, and it will enrage many.
- Hundreds of headlines stating we are heading towards a new world order (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that the lockdown won’t be lifted until everyone has been injected with a vaccine (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that we should all accept a police state (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that big brother is watching you (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that they knew in advance about the epidemic (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that an economic meltdown is coming (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), that we are heading towards a cashless society (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), and claiming all this is the “new normal” (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). And all of this while at the same time admitting that the official numbers are highly questionable (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6).
- At the same time as Prof. Raoult comes out saying the Covid-19 lethality is greatly exaggerated, and that there exists a simple and effective treatment, Macron announces the French lockdown is to be extended by one month.
- Watch this video from a mainstream outlet that features the Michigan governor responding to the embryonic (armed) protests against the lockdown. The smiling, the infantilization, the utter contempt, the claim they will only serve to prolong the lockdown, etc. either mean she’s the most out-of-touch politician to have ever lived, or that she’s deliberately trying to enrage the protestors.
- The very large quantity of mainstream outlets promoting Bill Gates as the villain du jour. Don’t get us wrong, he is a villain indeed; but as we highlighted, he is a caricatural villain. The promotion strategy based on reverse psychology is similar to the one we already exposed in the Trump vs Clinton 2016 kabuki; advertise ideas by pretending to criticize them. Anyone reading these MSM articles and the least bit curious will readily discover his (highly-publicized) ties with Epstein, the calamities his vaccines have caused, his misanthropist and eugenicist profile, etc.
- Dr. Deborah Birx, the Coronavirus Response Coordinator for the Trump Administration’s White House Coronavirus Task Force, publicly admitting anyone dying with the coronavirus (whatever the actual cause) is being counted as someone having died of the coronavirus (video archive 1, 2). They are thus admitting the lethality of the virus to be greatly exaggerated.
- To make sure we take their announcements seriously, the WHO is featuring Lady Gaga at its COVID-19 press conference.
- Nevada governor Steve Sisolak, who banned hydroxychloroquine in his State as a treatment against COVID-19, was found to be hoarding the medicine as a remedy for Nevada prisoners.
- Hospitals banning doctors and nurses from speaking out, effectively gagging them while at the same time proclaiming them to be heroes.
- Politicians getting their hair done after saying getting one’s hair done is non-essential, and justifying themselves by saying their hair is more important.
A few things to conclude this section:
- As we said this list is non-exhaustive. We certainly forgot many examples; if our readers write to us to point obvious examples we may have missed, we will update this post.
- In the US, gun stores are considered essential; and indeed guns and ammo are “flying off the shelves”, and the media is making sure we are aware of it. In any other context of understanding, this would seem odd.
- As we write this, Donald Trump has just started explicitly encouraging protestors (in contradiction with his administration’s own stance on “social distancing”), but more importantly these encouragements are being highly advertised and publicized.
- And of course, the depression has not even started yet. Anger is going to get a lot worse.
The Best and Only Solution
Please do not interpret what follows as an encouragement to act (or not act) in a certain way; we are merely trying to phrase a moral, philosophical argument. That is only an opinion of mortal humans; we may very well be wrong. One must scrutinize one’s conscience, and act accordingly.
That, by the way, is exactly the point: acting in conscience. That should be the utmost priority of every civilized human being. The only absolute existential aim; not convincing others, nor changing the world, or even surviving it.
For example, if an evil genie appears and tells you: either you die painlessly right now, or every child you have ever known, seen and come across dies in unbearable suffering; what do you choose? We believe every honest, civilized person reading this will choose the former proposition (assuming one can’t reject the choice, which of course one always can). Indeed only a barbarian – a beast – could live with itself knowing one could have saved all these children.
The point is this: we are not reptiles, and our top existential ambition is therefore not survival. It is morality, better called conscience. We do not advocate killing all HIV carriers, even if that would eliminate HIV; utility comes second, after morality, if one is civilized. That is the realization the famous maxim Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death comes from.
So, what to do if one is confronted with an evil, depraved, corrupted, immoral system based on usurpation and lies? How should we individually react to this welfare/warfare slave system? The answer is simple: first and foremost, refuse to participate.
We are not responsible for what other people do; we are however responsible for what we do, as individuals. Let others deal with their conscience, I’ll deal with mine. I refuse to lend my labor, intelligence and creativity to help sustain the lifestyle of a parasitical, unproductive oligarchy of impostors that hide behind language and false wealth. They are barbarians, they are beasts, we represent beauty, love and civilization, and we should have nothing to do with them.
If enough people decide to live in conscience, the world will change. But that would only be a side effect. Let such a better world emerge by itself; let Providence decide if and when it comes about. It is not any individual’s primary goal.
That is a moral argument, but it also happens to be a utilitarian one. We do not think straight when we amalgamate ourselves into a herd. It is very difficult not to delegate one’s discernment when one “identifies” with a group, a leader or a movement. However one can never delegate one’s conscience, and should never try.
So how does this translate in practice? The answer to this question will be different for everyone, so we will give no peremptory answer. And again, we do not purport to be giving advice. Here is however some ideas to possibly draw inspiration from, in no particular order.
- Live as off grid as possible, and do not consume from the corporations that enable the slave system to exist. Think and act local. If this involves reducing one’s standard of living, so be it.
- Become aware that most taxes we pay are used to pay interest on an odious debt; become, to the furthest extent possible, a conscientious objector when it comes to financing with your labor the very chains that bind us.
- Boycott the financial system as much as humanely possible. This fraudulent fiat credit and money system is the backbone of inequality, pollution, poverty and war; it is immoral to be helping it by relying on it. If that means not being as “rich”, so be it. Save in the only form of honest money: physical gold and silver bullion (stored outside of the banking system). Many cryptocurrencies furthermore represent an excellent medium of exchange.
- Reject the fear; that is easily achieved after one has understood the true nature of consciousness. We do not intend to preach, but we will say this: reductionist materialism is, in the strict sense, a religion insofar as it is based on an unproven belief system. It was born with Marxism, it is therefore quite recent, and it is not shared by the vast majority of great scientists across history. Spirituality and religion (both understood in the strict sense) are mutually exclusive.
- Have as many children as possible, and instruct, raise and educate them properly. Teach them about the philosophy of liberty; make them aware of the natural, objective truth that they are born with an inalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They are sovereign and, when they become adults, answer to nothing and no one except their own individual, miraculous conscience.
- Reject the phony right/left dialectic. Politics is a circus, and a contemptible one at that. At the summit of power, the private sector, public sector and organized crime converge. Whether we are being stepped on the neck by the left boot or the right boot makes no difference whatsoever. The only real political dichotomy is tyranny versus liberty.
- Ignore the whims, edicts, decrees, injunctions, rules, dictates, precepts, proclamations and other irrelevant scribblings by the barbarians who purport to govern us; they are beasts, and they have nothing other than language. There is only one valid law, that is Natural Law. As with all natural constants, we may never perfectly understand it, but in the realm of human action we have a pretty good approximation, known as the Golden Rule.
All these principles are born out of morality, or conscience. As it turns out, living in conscience also makes us happier! As if that is what Nature actually intends. So, in the end, morality and utility do actually converge.